Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

We are here!!!

We came over to Chapel Hill this morning so I wanted to give everyone our phone number and room number. Our Room number is 6C09 and our phone number over here is (919)966-1729. She is settling in. We have spoken to the doctors and they are going to be doing tests and will probably do an endoscopy either Monday or Tuesday. We'll let you know how things are going. Jeff and I appreciate all the prayers...thanks, Teri, for putting Lauren's name on the temple prayer roll. We are grateful to have such a fabulous group of doctors to see after her. The nurses told us when we came up here this morning that Lauren's doctors sure do fuss over her. We don't know what we would do without them. They keep us steady and assured!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Lauren will be able to come home soon! Tell her I said Hi! I
'll definitely keep all y'all in my prayers...I love all of you sooo very much, and I know the Lord does too. I hope to one day become the kind of mother you are. You are so faithful and I marvel at the way you always see the hand of God in every situation. Thanks for being such a strong example of righteous! :-)