Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged (I got tagged from Lauren!!!)

A - ADVOCATE FOR: Finding a cure for Glycogen Storage Disease
B - BEST FEATURE: My personality...I think! I was going to say my curvaceous body but I knew everyone would laugh; however, if I had been born back in the 1600s I would have been considered a goddess...ever seen all those statues..look at those big butted women...man, I was born in the wrong time...hahaha!
C- COLOR PREFERENCE- Red but sometimes purple
D - DREAMS & DESIRES: I always wanted to be able to play the piano
E- ESSENTIAL ITEMS: Always having a blood sugar machine and cornstarch on hand
F- FAVORITE FRUIT- Banana
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT- My four beautiful children!
H - HAVE NEVER TRIED: Brussel Sprouts...they just look disgusting...little green balls of gross!
I - IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I would pay off all our debt and add on to our house
J - JUNKIE FOR: Any kind of junkfood!
K- KINDRED SPIRIT: I think both of my sisters...we have this incredible bond that we even can be thinking of each other and the phone will ring and it will be one of us calling the other...hard to explain but I am grateful for it.
L - LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I am like an open book so I don't have many facts that people don't already know about...hahaha! I am scared of heights though and scary movies.
M - MEMORABLE MOMENT: I guess I have several..my wedding day to my sweetheart, the births of my children, and not the best memorable moment but holding my baby for the very last time on this earth..I can still feel him in my arms sometimes and the tears begin to well up...I will treasure that last moment with him.
N - NEVER AGAIN WILL I: say "I can't handle that" because I end up always having to.
O - OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: BBQ ribs...yummm!
P - PROFESSION: mother, mother, and oh yeah, mother!
Q - QUOTE: "It is what it is"...that's is what Jeff says all the time!
R - REASON TO SMILE: I have an eternal family...nothing better!
S- SILLIEST MOMENT- I guess I would agree with Aunt Libbi on hers but also at christmas time when we would put on Ninna's old record and perform "How Much is that Doggie in the Window" for everyone...remember that Libbi and Kim?
T - TAG SOME FRIENDS: Okay..I'm tagging Kim because she STILL hasn't done it..you too Beth!
U - UNINTERESTED IN: Medicine...I know, I know...sounds crazy doesn't it but I really don't like it!
V - VERY SCARED OF: I already have experienced what I am most afraid of but that still tops the list...losing one of my children.
W - WORST HABIT: Talking way too much and not shutting up when I really should have long ago...also being way too bossy and controlling...well, my goodness, I have a lot of bad habits and everyone sees them all the time!
X - X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: The beach, the beach, the beach! I love the ocean and the smell and all of it..can't wait until June!
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Libra..you know we are balanced people...hahaha..stop laughing everyone!!!!!

Okay...that was my A to Z all about me...anyone who wants to do one and send it to me, feel free! It was fun. Below this post is another one about our day today!

4 comments:

Libbi said...

You made me laugh!!! I would be sexy back then too because those nude women have big bellies too! OKAY KIM...your turn

Libbi said...

Oh yeah, and I remember "How mnuch is that Doggie in the window?" and also "Vavame and vavavau and everything goes crazy, va va vavau my baby vavame me just say yes and maybe iffa I kissa you and youa kissa me, we can have a great big family..!" What in the world was that song???? those were such fun fun days and I miss them so... Will our kids have such great memories, I wonder?

LaNelle said...

Ok I laughed so hard at your survey! And your worst habits are some of the things I love most about you! I know when I am with my Aunt Jee Jee I will laugh, have someone to talk to, and be told what to do! haha...I love you!

kim e said...

HOw do I do it? Copy and paste it?
Ya'll keep telling me to do this and I am not sure what I am suppose to do!