Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, April 03, 2008

UPDATE!!!!!

We are home from the hospital! We came home tonight (Thursday) and are so happy that Lauren is now feeling much better. We thought we were going to have to stay until tomorrow but after Lauren woke up this morning with no headache and ate her breakfast, took cornstarch, and ate a good lunch I convinced the doctors to let us go. She is still doing great and I cannot even begin to tell you how great it is to be home again. I am typing this while I am sitting in my comfortable chair at home! Anyway...thanks to everyone for the phone calls each day and for sending Lauren lots of love and prayers. We really do appreciate them!

3 comments:

Libbi said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!! I am so glad all is well. Enjoy your chair...wish I was there too!! I love you!

Loving LIfe said...

I am so glad you are finally home. One less thing to worry about.
Not being able to see you or Lauren because of pnuemonia added to Mark's load lessening at work is about to worry me to death.
I guess we are not suppose to have control over our lives. I love you, Jewel

Jodi said...

Hurrah! Three cheers for Lauren!!!