Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

A possible answer?????

Well, one of the doctors came into the room a little bit ago and they think they may have figured out what is going on with Lauren. It looks like she has pancreatitis. He said that the treatment for that is no eating or drinking anything for a few days. He also said that it can be a problem in GSD kids. Since he is a resident and we haven't spoken to Lauren's metabolic doctors, Jeff feels like he wants to consult with them and get the facts. It has been our experience that most times when a treatment seems that easy, we get thrown a curve ball. We will definitely be talking to them tomorrow and find out if there are more tests that need to be done, will this come back, how long will it last???? I did do some research on it after the doctor came in but I did so with some reservations as the internet is not her doctor...anyway, we will let you know more after we talk to Dr. Muenzer and Dr. Muge tomorrow.

1 comment:

Loving LIfe said...

I hope they figure it out really soon. I know both you & Jeff would like to be home & get back to a normal home life. Sleep in your bed with all your children in other room. :)
I hope to get to see you early this week - Dr. says I can not pass the pneumonia on. The tiredness is slowing me from coming.:( Stacey & gang went back to Knoxville today but it was great to see them. Now I can hardly keep my eyes open.
Take care & I will always keep you in my prayers. Hugs & kisses to you & Lauren - so hug each other for me.
Jewel