Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

EMILY GOT HER PERMIT...SHOUT HOORAY!!!!


Everyone stay off the roads!!!! hahaha! Emily got her learners permit today! What a great day for her. She was so excited when they told her she passed and she got the permit in her hands. I even let her drive me home from the DMV...a nervous experience for me but she did great! I can still remember when she learned how to walk and now she is driving...where does the time go???? Now our days will be filled with driving...maybe I should take up drinking...hahaha..! I am not old enough to have a child that can drive or at least I don't think I should be! We are very proud of Emily...she is way excited and we share her excitement! Another driver in the family...more errands for her to run....higher insurance to pay....oh my! Jeff will look forward to the day when she can drive her own self to seminary in the mornings....there is a bright spot to this driving thing! Good job Emily !!!!! (And no, there is no new car around the corner...sorry!!!)

5 comments:

myglorydays said...

Oh my is right! How did our little Emily get old enough to drive? I remember you teaching her to walk too. I miss that age in my kids but not the insurance bills or the worry. Okay I still worry - I come from a family of speed demons - lol.
I loved the extra errand runners though. Congrats to Emily!!!!!

kim e said...

Congradulations!!! I remember that day many many years ago. IT is so fun to have that little card.
Glad you are an official driver.
Love Aunt Kim

Art and Evelyn said...

Emily, oh my gosh! I used to baby-sit you! I'm not old enough to have a former baby-sit-ee driving around town! I can't believe it! Congrats! I'm very excited for you!

Libbi said...

Aunt Kim ought to remember it...hehehehe...not telling why!!

Anonymous said...

GO EMILY!! Shes further along than me!!! hahaha! jk! i do have my learner's permit (but thats not saying much for an EIGHTEEN year old!! ugh! oh well!) Anyways tell her i said Congratulations!