Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, May 05, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME!!!!

A very short post to say that we are finally HOME!!!!!! Yeah!!! We were thrilled when the doctors let us go today and we have been smiling ever since. I am so happy to be home and Lauren is as well. It was so good to walk into our house and be with my whole family and in time for family home evening night as well. This will be a great family home evening! Lauren is still recovering some from the pancreatitis but she is doing so much better than she was! Anyway...thanks everyone for everything you did for us....the visits, the phone calls, the cards, the e-mails, sending food to our house and esp. for all the prayers that were sent up! Thank you does not seem like near enough! We are so glad to be home!!!!!!

8 comments:

kim e said...

I am smiling with you!!!
Glad you are home.
Love Kim

Jodi said...

Hurrah!!! (Now,if I could just drop by for that visit...)

myglorydays said...

A big old double hurrah for you all!! I am thrilled you guys are home where you belong.
Love you, Jewel

Shalene said...

Wooo Hoooo! Welcome home!

Art and Evelyn said...

YEAH! Woooo hoooo! YIPEEEEEE! I'm so happy for you guys!

Tanya said...

Woo Hooo!!!! It's about time. I'm thrilled for you guys!!

LaNelle said...

YEA! I am soooo happy that ya'll are finally home! We will keep praying that Lauren will make a full recovery. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

I know y'all must be PUMPED!!! When my momma told me I was so excited! :) I'll keep praying!