Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Michael's New Improved Room!

Jeff and I decided along with Michael that it was time to give his room a facelift of sorts so his dad got to work today and his room got all fixed up to represent him! He is so pleased with it and loves it. We are happy that Michael feels comfortable with his surroundings. Emily said she would like to have Mikey's room but...he gets that honor to himself. Below I have posted some pictures of his new room the way his dad did it. I am so glad that Jeff is handy because I do not know how to do anything when it comes to home improvements! Anyway...here are the pictures!


4 comments:

Libbi said...

ok this will make you cry (I'm still crying!!) and so maybe I shouldn't tell you but Sarah Beth was sitting with me and she immediately said, "but what about Noah?" we talked about Noah being in Heaven and she said, "But he comes back to visit but I guess its ok because I think his spirit comes at night just to hug his Mama anyway."

We love the new rooma nd I am so happy for Michael!!! He looks very pleased!!!

kim e said...

What a way cool room for such a cool guy! It looks great! I love the shelves. Great job, Jeff.

myglorydays said...

Cool room for Mikey - I like that. He is a good boy!!!

Itools Mobile Service said...

Nice Room...