Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged!!

Here is the survey that LaNelle tagged me for:

i am: lazy!
i know: a lot!
i want: to live in a better world!
i have: a very sore foot!
i hate: being fat!
i miss: my baby!
i feel: blessed!
i hear: complete silence (the girls are with Jeff at a youth activity, Mikey is playing a game and there is no TV on...it is so nice)
i smell: what I cooked for dinner (sauteed shrimp, chicken, and veggies...yumm!)
i crave: a big piece of Momma's peanutbutter fudge
i search: ponder and pray!
i love: Jeff
i care: about doing the right thing and setting a good example!
i always: tell my kids I love them
i believe: that we should always have dreams
i sing: to the radio and my cd's
i write: when I need to express my feelings and can't get them to come out!
i lose: everything I put down and these days my mind
i win: at losing...I hardly ever win anything!
i never: will get a puppy again...they are too much work!
i listen: to my kids all day long and am the only one that listens to me
i am scared: that I won't be worthy enough to have Noah back again
i need: a maid!
i am happy about: Chrismas coming...I love that time of year!
i tag: Emily, Lauren, Michael, and Jewel!

3 comments:

Libbi said...

you make me laugh!!!!

myglorydays said...

I take that challenge, well as soon as I remember how to cut & paste. I struggle with the computer. haha

jacob said...

well jean. your fear hasn't changed in any of your little filled out surveys. i figured i'd remind you that fear is nothing more than the absence of faith. if you're scared you wont make it, you doubt you will make it, which ultimately means you lack the faith TO make it. AND THAT'S NOT TRUE. you have more faith in those things than you do the republican party. So believe me, your only lack, is time.