Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Good hair? Bad Hair?

Today, Jackie brought over her spiral style curling iron to practice on Lauren's hair. She has all boys so she wanted to fix Lauren's hair. It turned out so cute! I love Lauren's hair with curls! Emily is going to a dance Friday night and they can dress up...she went to Wal-Mart today and bought some spray that colors her hair different colors! She thinks her dad will love it..hahahaha! So we have good hair and weird colored hair (?)! Anyway...thought ya'll would like to see it. We are trying to convince Emily to spiral curl her hair too....it would be so cute! I love curls! I told Emily with her hair that color she could go as a punk rocker...gotta love the 80's...hahahahaha!




5 comments:

ELIZEM said...

Lauren's hair is really cute but won't work the same for me i don't think. And i LOVE my streaks and the best part is they wash out...hehe

kim e said...

Is it a halloween dress up party? If so the pink hair will fit the part! Hope you have fun Emily. Remember how much fun we use to have Jean? That seems like a very long time ago!!!

LaNelle said...

FUN! Of course you love curls...you're a southern girl! I love them too...my hair just isn't long enough :( Emily's hair looks so fun and she should so go as an 80's punk rocker...Heather could tell her what to wear cause she totally was an 80's punk rock teenager!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

I love the curls. A cute look I've done as a YSA for a dance is to have your hair damp, put hair gel through it - all at once or in pieces), twirl/wrap small segments around something (like a marker), pull out the marker and stick a bobby pin through the curl to hold it. At the end of the day, pull out the pins and you have those crisp spirals that look fancy. (this work does great for those of us who can't hold curl for long!) The colors work too...there are several cartoon characters I think over time that have had colored hair (if the punk rocker doesn't suit you).

Libbi said...

Well beth, you just perfectly described PIN CURLS and I know because grandma used to do that every single Saturday night to us but then she brushed out our hair ( CAN YOU SAy FRiZZ BALL????) I am having a psuedo seizure just thinking about those painful bobby pins poking my scalp all night!!!
However..love the curls Lauren and yes, call Heather...she would love to dress you up as a punk rocker!