Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, October 05, 2008

General Conference!

Wow...that is about all I can say...general conference was so good and so much of it that I needed to hear. All the talks were uplifting and reminded me that in these perilous times there is only one source that we can turn to that will help us thru...our Savior. I am so grateful for our leaders who teach us, counsel us, and give us hope and perspective about this life. As I listened to President Monson this morning I was so grateful for his message and how we can change for the better. It has made me want to be better and given me the courage to be a little better everyday. How grateful I am for this week-end. It has been a week-end full of enrichment and has put life back into perspective for me! I love the gospel of Jesus Christ and I know it has the power to change lives for it is continually changing mine for the better!

1 comment:

Libbi said...

I usually miss conference because I work every weekend but Andrew let me use his awesome computer and I put it on my bed and dozed and listened and it was just so awesome. I think one of my favorite talks was about being reverent in the chapel and wearing reverent shoes (HAHAHA I NEVER let my kids wear flip flops to Church and I was so happy to hear someone back me up!!)but also just hearing their voices and feeling the spirit helped me remember that all will be good!