Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gotta love Sundays!

Sunday's are my favorite day of the week. I especially love them on Stake Conference week-ends. There are no meetings after church! Our stake conference was so good and the talks were uplifting and made me want to be a much better person. It is always nice to receive counsel and then look at myself and find areas where I need to improve. (There are a LOT of areas!) It is always nice to have this one day to spend with my family without any outside interruptions from the world. I appreciate the beauty of this one day when we can focus on our faith and our family. It is a nice break from the world and all the cares that go with it. So I just have to say that I am grateful for Sundays. What a refreshing way to start my week....which if you read my post from last Monday you will see why I enjoy Sundays so much! Tomorrow the hectic schedule will start again but for today I stop and realize how much my family means to me and how grateful I am for the gospel in my life. I am really blessed to have a strong faith that pulls me thru difficult times and bears me up when life gets hard and a wonderful family who bring so much richness and joy to my life. They are what makes me the most happy and I love them with all my heart. I can find more things that I am grateful for than I can find things that are hard. I do love Sundays!!!

No comments: