Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

We had a very good Thanksgiving Day! It was relaxing and peaceful! We slept in, had a big breakfast, watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, skimmed all the sales papers, planned for tomorrow, watched a movie and had a big Thanksgiving Feast! We are now all getting ready to get some sleep so that we can hit the stores bright and early tomorrow! We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are grateful for the blessings that this year has brought to them (and for some, try to find the silver linings in the challenges)! It has been a year of surprises in our family (some good and some not so good) but in all things we are thankful for the richest blessings in our life...our family! We still have each other and in the end, that is all that really matters! We hope everyone feels full and happy and blessed! Happy, Happy Thanksgiving!

Our Thanksgiving Feast!
Everyone around the table!

Momma waiting for one of the desserts!

Jeff's famous Sugar Free Apple Pie (looks to pretty to eat) but it is super yummy!

Poor Jeff spent the day resting...he has a really bad cold!!!

5 comments:

LaNelle said...

ok you sooooo did not need to show me Uncle Jeff's pie and make my mouth water...his is seriously the BEST I have ever had in my life and I LOVE apple pie!

Libbi said...

and I should NOT have looked at this when I am so dang HUNGRY!!!! Wish I was there now (although yesterday, we ate like pigs!!!!)miss you!!!

Stacey said...

hmmmmmm........are those hershey kiss cookies and fudge on that counter? Some of my favorites :)

Glad to hear your holiday was happy even with Uncle Jeff sick. I hated that we missed seeing you,but next time!

kim e said...

Yum! Wish I had some of those goodies right now! Poor Jeff, I hope he feels better. He looks pretty wiped out! Everyone looked so happy, the holidays just bring out the best in all of us.

Jodi said...

I so want some of Jeff's pie!!! Will he make it if we come for a visit? Or to stay? (Will is job-hunting--pray there will be one for us in Raleigh!) I hope Jeff is feeling better. I really enjoyed chatting with Lauren online a couple of weeks ago--she is a lot a fun and quite insightful. You have such a great family! Miss you.