Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A fun Survey !

I got this from Libbi's blog so I thought I would do it as well!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Nope!
2. Have you ever drank? No!
3. Do you own a gun? No, but Daddy is going to give me one of his!
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? I don't really like Kool-Aid but if I had to choose it would be Black Cherry!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Not usually!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love them..esp. Nathans Hotdogs!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life...hands down!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk
9. Can you do push ups? hahahahahahahahaha..NO!---same as Libbi!
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Gold Locket with Noah's picture in it!
11. Favorite hobby? Reading!
12 . Do you have A.D.D.? I don't think so!
13. What's your weight and height ? 5'7" and my weight is going down!
14. Middle name? Carolyn
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? What I need to study for seminary tomorrow, what I need to buy for Thanksgiving, what I want to shop for on the day after Thanksgiving!
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Milk, and Water!
17. Current worry? Making more money and make sure the kids are getting all they need in homeschool!
18. Current hate right now? I don't know that I hate anything right now...maybe the situation the country finds itself in but it is what it is...so, I don't think there is really anything that I HATE!
19. Favorite place to be? Myrtle Beach
20. How did you bring in the New Year? At home with Lauren and Michael (Jeff was at the church New Year's Eve Dance with Emily)
21. Where would you like to go? for New Year's eve? Actually, no where! I like staying home...am I getting old or what????
22. Name three people who will complete this? I don't know but I hope everyone!
23. Do you own slippers? Yes...I get some every year at Christmas and I love them!
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Fuschia
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? I don't know...I never have!
26. Can you whistle? No...and I have tried a lot...I just can't!
27. favorite color? RED
28. Would you be a pirate? No...they are nasty and smelly!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't usually sing in the shower...sometimes I hum if I am in a good mood!
30. Favorite girls name: Olivia...I know....I didn't name a girl that but if Noah had been a girl that would have been her name! I change all the time...I loved Emily, then I loved Lauren..you know how it goes...whatever was my favorite at the time, that is what my kids were named!
31. Favorite boy's name: I always loved Jonathan David growing up because I loved their friendship in the Old Testament but I never did name my boys that because Michael and Noah were the names that came to me and they were certainly right!
32.What's in your pocket right now? I don't have any pockets!
33.Last thing that made you laugh? Something Jeff said!
34. Best bed sheets as a child? NO CONTEST HERE...Ninna's hand starched, 1000 count linen sheets and they always felt and smelled soooooooo goooooood!!! AMEN, LIBBI, AMEN!!!!!
35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? Ummmmm...I have no idea!!!
36. Do you love where you live? Yes, yes, and yes!!!! I love my house, I love my town, and I love my neighborhood!
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5...we love TV!
38. Who is your loudest friend? I am my loudest friend....hahaha...me too!
39. How many dogs do you have? One very spoiled puggle!
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes...and he has had a crush on me for the last 17 years...my sweetheart....ahh..just thinking of him makes me smile...still in love!
41. What is your favorite book? after the scriptures...I Believe in Santa Claus!
42. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate, Chocolate, and oh yeah, Chocolate!
43. Favorite Sports Team? Clemson because I grew up with them, my kids and my sweetheart all LOVE NC STATE WOLFPACK!!!!!
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I Know that My Redeemer Lives.

There you have it....my survey...I hope everyone else does it so I can learn more stuff about everyone!

7 comments:

Libbi said...

Thanks for doing that Jean!!! I love your answers...your absolute positive nature comes shining through!!! and I forgot that I always loved Jonathon David as well for the same reasons!

kim e said...

That was good. I never can copy this survives to my blog and do them! Ya'll tell me how and I will do them.

kim e said...

I see I either can't spell or type to well, ha!

Marina said...

Jean, I read all of your posts concerning Noah from last year. I loved the idea of your Christmas remembrance tree. You and your family are strong warriors of the latter-days and I appreciate your example for being unwavering in your testimony of Christ in such a trying time. I know the holidays must be hard and I pray that you will have more angels come to bear you up. As Wirthlin said in conference, "The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitiude." I know this to be true and I live for that reality in all of my tribulations. I wish your family a joyful and loving holiday season. Thank you for your example.

Jared A. Edwards said...

What is your email address?

myglorydays said...

Cool answers but like Kim I have trouble with the cut & pasting so it will take a while for me to answer. Go PACK!!

No song at funeral because no funeral for me. Maybe I will get luck & change in a twinkling at Christ coming or unlucky & burn :)

The Duncans said...

Well, of course you believe in Santa. ;>) I just wish he would come around more often.