Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Lauren is now 14!!!!

My how the time has flown....from a cute, chubby little baby to a beautiful young woman! I am so blessed to have this wonderful little girl who has brought so much joy to my life! We celebrated Lauren's 14th birthday on Friday! We went out to her favorite restaurant which is Texas Steakhouse and instead of a cake she wanted Mom's homemade chocolate chip cookies so that is what she got! I am so grateful for the strong, independent minded, creative, wonderful, spiritual, and loving young woman she has become! She makes us all laugh, think, scream (well just Mom sometimes), and count our blessings everyday! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for taking me to Texas Steakhouse and making those yummy cookies. I love you.

P.S.

You could've at least found a better pictures of me when I was younger and not that one. It shows that I have the fattest face ever!

myglorydays said...

Lauren was a treasure when she was born & is still a treasure. I remember that desire to place myself between her & her condition, sometimes even between her & her doctors & nurses. I still have that say desire.
I love her so much & I love all you guys. ;)

Libbi said...

Lauren always brings me joy. I feel closer to her than any of my neices and nephews, although I love them all, I understand Lauren! Happy happy Birthday sweet girl!

Grandma Ard said...

The eyes, not the fat face are what is telling, in both pictures they were saying"you can't out do me!" what a ham! I love you, grandma

kim e said...

Still so cute. I like the wavy hair. Happy Birthday Lauren.