Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our Newest Driver!!!

Today Jeff took Emily to take her driving test so she could get her license and she was SO excited when she heard the words YOU PASSED! She was so happy she could hardly contain herself as the picture below shows! She has already called me and told me that she is driving to Wal-Mart this afternoon to pick up a few things...I guess I will now have a happy young woman that will be willing to run all kinds of errands for me...hahaha! We are so thrilled for her and she is excited to be able to drive the golf cart at the beach next week as well....everyone look out...here comes Emily!!!!!!!


4 comments:

LaNelle said...

I knew she would pass! Woo hoo!

kim e said...

Way to go Emily!! Nice to have a new chauffeur in the family.

Libbi said...

yay for Emily!!!! Patti's next!!!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

good for her...are NC licenses "sideways" (portrait)? ours go the other way in SC