Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!

We had a great time at our Christmas Eve Party tonight! Libbi and her family came to join us again this year and it was so nice to have more family here! It was a very fun and spiritual night and we enjoyed all of our friends who came to share in our laughter, games, fun, and shared the wonderful spirit that was here. The testimony meeting at the end was wonderful and tears of love and tenderness were shared. We are grateful to everyone who came and shared our evening with us. We love doing our annual party and find great joy in sharing this night with others. I am fighting a cold this year but still managed to have a great time even with running a fever! My husband, kids, and mother stepped up to the plate to help me put on our party and they did most all of the work while I gave suggestions, helped in the baking, and sat around in my chair with a blanket over me most of the day! I love them for their service rendered to me and I am most grateful for this wonderful season! What a great night! I am actually typing this entry on my new laptop computer that my sweetheart gave me for Christmas. I will post pictures of Christmas gifts tomorrow!

Jeff getting ready for the party

Jean showing off her "holiday nails" that Lauren did for me!
Emily and Victoria at the party!
Our group of friends and family with Jeff!
Our group of friends and family with Jean!

Emily and Sarah Beth

Libbi

Jean and Callie

Mitchell, Brandon, Emily, & Victoria



3 comments:

teachergirl said...

UHM, HOW DID ALL OF THESE KIDS GET SO BIG? AND GROWN UP?

what the heck. i am NOT that old!

Libbi said...

I had so much fun!!!! Thank you Jean and Jeff for giving this spiritual gift...we love you!

Itools Mobile Service said...

Excellent.. Lenovo Service Center in Chennai