Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Most Treasured Gift!

How do I put into words to describe my feelings on getting my wonderful gift from Kim? She gave me the most perfect gift that I could have asked for this year. She gave me an album filled with pictures of Noah from the day he came to us until the day he left us. When I looked at each page I was filled with emotion....not only of love for my beautiful little boy but for my sister who spent many hours making this album perfect in everyway! I am so thankful for all of her hard work and for the contributions of my other family members as well...thank you David for scanning all of my pictures to give me a cd...thank you Libbi for the words which make everyone understand Noah so much more....thank you Jerry for allowing Kim all this time without complaint to put it together...and most of all thank you Kim....you will never know how very much it means to me...I have looked at it over and over again and I will show it off to everyone who comes over to my house! Thank you again...it truly is my most treasured possession!!!!

Noah's Album


Kim and Jean holding Noah's Album


4 comments:

ELIZEM said...

I think the album is BEAUTIFUL!! Aunt Kim is really talented and did a wonderful job. We have such great family!!

kim e said...

Your happiness was worth all the work. I could not bring him to you for Christmas but I could give you pages of memories to enjoy moments of his life anytime you like. I am so glad you love it.

Libbi said...

Ok I am crying again remembering how I felt looking at that beautiful album...my very favorite page is the one with the Savior...we miss Noah but it is so wonderful that Kim did this for you!!!

myglorydays said...

I look forward to your showing me the photos. What a thoughtful & kind gift! I am impressed by the love shown.