Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas Survey!

Okay...I love Christmas so here is my survey:


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like both, but bags are easier and I do like the lazy way!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real are the best but Emily is allergic so we get the artificial and ours is beautiful!

3. When do you put up the tree? 1st Monday in December!

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually after Christmas but before New Years Day!

5. Do you like eggnog? I don't think so.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Tons of rings that Ma-Maw game me...I had them on every finger!

7. Hardest person to buy for? Daddy

8. Easiest person to buy for? Momma

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. I have a lot!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Real mail is still great!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think I have one.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life!!!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Thanksgiving.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes I have...

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Momma's peanut butter fudge!

16. Lights on the tree? I like colored and Jeff likes clear so we have clear on the big Christmas tree and colored on Noah's white tree...we both get what we like (and I think Noah would like the colored like his mommy!)

17. Favorite Christmas song? Do you hear what I hear?

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like to stay home but I love seeing my family!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I think so!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a very pretty star!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve, b/c Christmas morning Santa comes and we look in our stocking then...I am the same as Kim!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Anyone who does not celebrate Christmas....again, I feel the same way!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I don't do themes...I like everything about Christmas from Santa Claus to snowmen to reindeer to whatever is Chistmassy!

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I like the traditional dinner and I like my steak and baked potato and I like it all...that's probably why I am fat!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I would love to be able to see beyond the veil but since I can't do that then I would like for Jerry to find a good job!

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Mikey

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? I'm not sure!

OK, everyone.....your turn!

2 comments:

kim e said...

Hope we both get our Christmas wish!

myglorydays said...

My favorite song is "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" - haha!
I can SO name the reindeers.
As you know I am a white light gal & my favorite oranment is the stacking crystal bells that were Mom's plus the 14kt leaf I took from President Taggart at a Ward party. It was the victory-haha!