Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Party

Jeff and I went to his work's Christmas Party at this place called Cafe Tiramisu. It was pretty good. We don't drink so it wasn't the kind of party I would normally attend but we had a nice conversation with some of the people we sat near and I got the chance to meet John's (Jeff's boss) wife. She is really really nice. I can see why Jeff likes working there because everyone is very friendly. Plus we got the chance to go out for a night and I got to dress up so it was fun! Emily took a picture of us before we left!

1 comment:

myglorydays said...

Glad you had fun. I know what you mean about parties where others drink - the liquor seems to be an important part for them. BUT we remember the next day - haha! Just kidding, people are too smart to get drunk at a company event but it does seem a big part for them. You looked great & had fun - the purpose of an evening out.
Happy Christmas Eve! Jewel