Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Yeah for the new Family Search site!

Beth thanks for telling me about this site! I went on it and was so impressed once I re-registered and saw how easy and great the church has made it for us to find our ancestors and coordinate who has found who! It is so wonderful and I had a great time filling out information and thinking about how much family history I have left to do but also how much more organized we will all be now! This is a wonderful tool that I hope everyone will use! I'm going to get busy now.....

1 comment:

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

YEA ! I was hoping you'd feel the same excitement I felt Sunday night when I re-registered! Hopefully, I can spend a little time a few times a month (so it doesn't burn me out)...did you see you could claim to be the submitter (from the old system stuff transferred into this system)? I haven't submitted anything, but you have, and you could claim it and update it or edit is as we find more.