Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

My 2 Cents!!!

Okay...so everyone knows how much I get into politics every year and this year I have had very mixed emotions about this election! I was very disappointed when Mitt Romney did not get the nomination and have been practically uninvolved ever since! I have been reading a lot lately though about how a lot of people regret their decision of not voting for Mitt and now are hoping beyond hope that McCain picks him for his VP! That would be great and if that comes to pass then I will go and volunteer my time and effort to help McCain win! It will re-energize me in this election year and I get really excited about this stuff sometimes to my kids dismay because I don't mind speaking up about how I feel! So...with that said, you all know where I stand! Not that anyone cares one way or the other..hahaha...but I do like to have an opinion about things and I have an opinion about this for sure! I guess that is my 2 cents worth!

3 comments:

LaNelle said...

I love your two cents and that you are so willing to share it with everyone! I was sad too that Romney dropped out...not because he is mormon, but because he is a good man! As I read your blog I am listening to Hillary speak...ewwww ewww ewww! She gives me the creeps! I'm glad you feel the same way!

Libbi said...

I was wondering when we'd hear from you about politics...I have missed your two cents worth!

myglorydays said...

I have 3 cents worth of opinion on politics. Like you I feel Romney was the best choice - finances are his forte & the USA's weakness.
I hope he will help to rescue the nation now but Mark says in 4 years it will need more help whoever is President. I will vote for the McCain/Romney ticket McCain/whoever may find me at home crying. Did you see that kiss between Obama & Mrs. Biden - what were they thinking?????
Stay political Jean - it allows us to complain.
Jewel