Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A THANKFUL HEART!!!!!

I have some really great news....Jeff got a GREAT job which he will be starting on August 25th! Along with his new job he will still be continuing his consulting job until its completion and we feel totally blessed! We are so grateful to Heavenly Father for hearing and answering our prayers in a most wonderful way! Thank you to everyone who has prayed, fasted, put our names in the temple and been a complete support to our family. We know that your prayers combined with our own have brought about a wonderful miracle for our family! I am counting my blessings today and am thankful for the faith that Jeff has displayed this entire time. We are better off than before and we see the Lord's hand leading our life in this new direction! All I can be is thankful!

5 comments:

LaNelle said...

YEA! We are so happy for your family! Ya'll are always such a great example of faith and strength for us!

Libbi said...

Hallelujiah!!! WooHoo!!! LaNelle is right...y'all are a rock of faith and I am so thankful for your example to our family!!!!

Stacey said...

Congrats to Jeff! I know you guys are so relieved and excited. We have been thinking and praying for all our loved ones effected in this. I am so happy for your family.

myglorydays said...

Congrats To you & Jeff & all the family. It sounds perfect & I am thrilled for you. May God continue to bless you.
Jewel

Jodi said...

Congratulations!!! This news ROCKS!!!