Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Will's Christmas Visit!

This year, Will came on the 22nd to spend the night with me and part of the next day...you see, he and Noah had a very special connection and when I see Will, I think of how much Noah loved him and how happy he was when Will was around. Having Will take a special day to come and visit me was like a wonderful gift to me. I appreciate it so much for I know that he was doing it not only for me but he was giving me what Noah no longer can...his presence. Thank you Will...you brought me a little piece of Heaven and I love you for it! I could feel my Noah's love thru your humble, pure spirit. It was a wonderful gift!

1 comment:

Libbi said...

love it!!! I love Will too and I'll let you get by with it this time...brat!