Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Tis the Season!

Tonight was the Christmas Devotional and it was so beautiful! I felt the spirit so strong and now I am ready for this Christmas Season. It reminded me of why we celebrate Christmas...oh the decorations, the presents, the hustle and bustle are all fun and certainly have their place but the real meaning, the part that makes this time of the year so special, is about celebrating the birth of our Savior. I am so thankful for my Savior...his love, his selfless life, his redeeming grace, his mercy, his kindness, and most of all his ultimate sacrifice for me! I am so thankful for my family and how much I love them and how thankful I am that I am close to them. My greatest blessings are all around me. I will celebrate this year with more love and I will look for opportunities of service so that I can bring the Spirit of Christ into my home. I can only imagine the celebration that Noah is participating in on the other side of the veil...yes, we should all celebrate the birth and life of our Savior....for He is what Christmas is all about! I love this time of year!!!!

1 comment:

kim e said...

Great post. I know Noah will be surrounded and celebrating with all those grandparents, and Aunts and Uncles we miss and love so much.