Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Michael's Special Day

Sunday was a special day in our family as Michael turned 12! He was ordained to the Aaronic Priesthood this past Sunday by his dad. I switched between two emotions this day..I was so happy to see Michael be worthy to receive the priesthood and to see his dad be able to bless him and ordain him which brought tears as I watched Jeff place his hands on Michael's head and saw both their faces...I also knew that Noah was surely present at the important step in Michael's life. My second emotion also brought tears as I thought that I would no longer have children in primary and how my kids were growing up way too fast! Overall it was a very happy day and I was grateful that Gramps and Grandma along with Aunt Libbi and her family could be there to witness Michael's advancement. I am grateful and humbled by my son's obedient nature and his prepardness to advance to the Aaronic Priesthood. I know how hard he has worked to complete his Faith in God and how he is worthy in every way! I am thankful for the gospel and I am especially grateful to now say that I have 2 priesthood holders in my home, both who carry their responsibilities with honor!



No comments: