Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Very Thankful!

It is with a very thankful heart that I write this post. Yesterday, Jeff was able to get a contract job that can last as long as the end of the year or until he finds a more permanent job or it could possibly turn into a permanent job. Either way...we feel very grateful for the blessing of the Lord on our family. My heart has been full of prayers and I have spent much time in the temple, reading my scriptures and pondering. Jeff has remained full of faith and has believed this whole time that the Lord is leading us along and He is always with us. We are so grateful for the many friends and family who have been praying with us and are immensely grateful for the love we have felt from so many. We are blessed beyond what I can even comprehend at times. The Lord is pouring out blessings from Heaven to us not only temporally but spiritually as well. Jeff and I both have felt a great deal of strength and we know that we are being lifted and carried thru each challenge that we face. The Lord has blessed us so much and all I can be is thankful! I have a testimony of the power of prayer to lift and help us when we face difficult times and I know that as long as we remain faithful and obedient to what we know to be true while consistently repenting of our mistakes along the way that the Lord will lead us along and help us thru our journey here! I am so thankful for my Father in Heaven and His all powerful hand that holds us up and helps us here on earth. I am not only thankful but humbled by His love and mercy to me and my family. I will continually strive harder to please Him and live more obediently His commandments.

6 comments:

kim e said...

So happy for you. Yes, Heavenly Father is always watching over us and will guide our path if we put our trust in him.

LaNelle said...

yay yay yay yay yay!!!!

I am about to cry I am so happy for ya'll!

myglorydays said...

As we spoke on the phone, my faith grew stronger from yours & Jeff's faith. Faith is easy when things are going well but your faith during your many trials are truly inspiring. I love you all. Looking forward to a pizza night real soon. Jewel

Unknown said...

HOO-RAY!!!

Morgen

Libbi said...

you all amaze me

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

sometimes i forget to keeping praying for someone after the first day or two, but i hadn't forgotten your family - and I'm so glad all our prayers were answered! I can't wait to come up and visit y'all in july!!!