Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, October 05, 2009

An Uplifting Week-end!!!

Even though Lauren and I are in the hospital, we were still able to get General Conference up here thru the internet. It was so nice being able to see and hear the messages given on the computer! I am so thankful for technology! All I can really say about this week-end was WOW!! I felt so uplifted and the two days of conference went by so fast! I came away from the week-end determined to live an even higher law and try harder to be true! The counsel I received made me feel so good and I know that Heavenly Father loves me and wants me to succeed! There was so much that I wanted to remember and I really want to keep the spirit I felt in conference with me all the time. It is wonderful!!!! I am grateful for the gospel and to know that we are not alone. I am thankful to have a living prophet that gives us direction and I, like, Elder Holland, know beyond any shadow of a doubt that the Book of Mormon is true and that it truly testifies of Christ. What a wonderful way to spend a week-end, being completely uplifted and strengthened! Now it is time to go forward with faith!!!!

2 comments:

kim e said...

It was a great experience. Nice to know so many ,so close in our family were feeling the same joy at the same time. I am so grateful for the gospel in our lives and the counsel we received.

Grandma Ard said...

My favorite time of the year is conference! I loved all but E. Holland's talk was magnificent! I felt a conection to all of you as I watched! I am so grateful for the gospel in our lives! I love you Momma