Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

My favorite day....

Sunday is always my favorite day of the week. This Sunday was no different...we had the missionaries over for dinner as well as the older sister missionaries in our ward over and they brought such a great spirit into our home. We love opening up our home and sharing our Sunday meal with others. It brightens up our day and we feel like we can share the blessings the Lord has given us. Michael was so cute...usually when we come home from church, the kids immediately go to their rooms and change from their Sunday clothes into their lounging clothes or pj's for the rest of the day. Today, Michael came home and stayed in his church clothes until after the missionaries left...when I asked him why he didn't change his clothes, he said, "Well, I just felt like it was the right thing to do." He always amazes me in the little things he does to show respect to our Heavenly Father and His servants. It was a sweet little experience for me. This afternoon we all took a nap and we have enjoyed just being together! I love Sundays because they remind me of my enormous blessings and give me a day to count them without other distractions...yay for Sundays!!!!!

2 comments:

kim e said...

Michael is the Man! He has such a pure heart. Yay, for Sunday's too. It is the best day of the week.

Libbi said...

Go MIKEY!!!! I guess I should say Michael since he is so mature and responsible now! I love that kid!!!