Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

"Never underestimate the Fat Guy"

Okay...we ended our Family Home Evening tonight with Michael telling us he could do jumping jacks so he did 40 for us. Jeff said he could do 50 and everyone started laughing so he HAD to prove to us that he could do it! Below, you can watch him doing his 50 jumping jacks....Kim would be so proud...hahaha! As Jeff said at the end of the video..."Never underestimate the fat guy"....I hope you are all as entertained as we were...it was a fun way to end our FHE....enjoy!!!

4 comments:

kim e said...

Loved the video. Way to go Jeff. I was waiting to see the females in the family get up! ( Maybe that is next weeks FHE...heehee ) I see Puggsly was very entertained for the evening. (Glad to see she can get up and move, I usually see her being lazy and snoozing on somebodies lap)

Jean said...

The females are lazy..haha! Actually Michael did imitate his mother's version of a jumping jack..I modify them because I do not like to do them...I am too fat! Jeff always has to show us all up..hehehe!

myglorydays said...

Tell Jeff to stop scaring Pugslie. I am impressed - I think 50 jumping jacks may kill me. Mostly because I am so clumsy I would proably beat myself to death. I can not even rub my head & pat my stomach. hahaha Good job Jeff & Micheal. Jewel

Unknown said...

Jeff is my new hero! I probably couldn't even do five. And I would NEVER let anyone film it :)