Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

1st Day of Seminary!!!

It's that time of year again....seminary began today! This is Emily's third year and Lauren's first..I wanted everyone to see that Lauren actually GOT UP at 5:00 in the morning! They got up without complaint this morning and left ready for their first day of seminary! I know they will be blessed for sacrificing sleep to participate in seminary! It will be a huge blessing in their life!!!

Emily and Lauren getting ready to drive off!

Lauren walking out to the car!

Lauren and Emily all ready to go!

Lauren doing some of her chores before they leave!

Lauren checking her own bloodsugar when she got up!

6 comments:

ELIZEM said...

laurens face in the third pic cracks me up...i decided to praticipate because you might not have let us leave if one of us didn't...i kinda felt like doing laurens face though, the "why the heck are you takin a picture this early in the morning" kinda face. lol :)

kim e said...

Good for Lauren! We will pray that it will continue to work for her. They look bright eyed and ready. I know Lauren and Emily will love the experience. It will be a wonderful blessing for the whole family. Seminary just brings out the best in everyone.

Libbi said...

What an awesome awesome blessing for them to be able to go to seminary!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!

myglorydays said...

Oh I remember those days - 5 am & wanting to look good for the Teachers & Priests. Trying to stay awake, loving my seminary teacher. I am still amazed as to how many of his stories that I can quote. And I thought I was not listening because I was tired. I hope they have a great year....I love seminary, well maybe later in the day now - :)

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

They'll be draggin' with 'dead face' in a week or two, but good for them - chores before seminary? Is she nuts? Mom even fixed my breakfast before seminary! :)

DeeDee said...

Good for Lauren - and Emily. Smiles could even be seen. I'm with Beth - chores BEFORE! Give me a break. If I were there, I'd do them for them. Love you girls and know us Baptists are proud of you, too.