Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Home Sweet Home!!!!

Hey everyone! We have finally made it home! We came home this afternoon and I have never been so happy to see a comfortable place to plop down! Lauren is doing really good! I wish I could say the same thing about myself...I have come home aching all over with a fever. I am curled up in my chair with a blanket and complaining about what I caught while we were at the hospital...hahaha! Since it is going to be a cold, rainy week-end, my plans are to stay in my pjs and get lots of rest! Thank you all for your prayers...we are so grateful we didn't have to stay long (how pathetic is it that I am happy when we only have to stay a week????) The Lord blessed us though so I won't complain! Now if only I can get to feeling better....

5 comments:

myglorydays said...

I wish you felt better now you are finally home. You hospital stays are usually so long that a week to you is like a day to us.
I hate hospitals. Hugs from a far...I will come out when you feel better

Libbi said...

oh I hope you didnt get the flu!!! I feel yucky too and am curled up with a blanket in Peter's hotel room doing the same thing...sooo glad y'all are home! love you!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

were lauren and gramps in the same hospital?

DeeDee said...

Sure hope you're feeling better now. Not surprised you picked up something there. Your Daddy has been home since Friday with his legs. Maybe we should have a "home" for all you yucky feeling folks. Hope by now you're feeling better.

Grandma Ard said...

I am so glad that you are home! I love you, MOMMA