Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

All about Jeff!!!


OK, Lynn, I know you love posts like this but you'll have to endure this one..hahaha! I have been thinking lately about how blessed I am to be married to Jeff. These last 17 years have been the best in my life. We are opposite in so many ways but it's those differences that make us so close! We have seen a lot challenges thru the years and Jeff is so stalwart. I have watched him walk thru the refiners fire and there I have learned that he is made of pure gold! Over the years he has walked the floor to calm a sick and frightened child, slept sitting straight up in hospitals and emergency rooms, given blessings to me and our children during times of sickness and stress, driven back and forth to numerous doctor visits, been a dedicated and strong advocae for our children, stayed up all night praying for direction, and spent hours on bended knees in supplication for our family's welfare. During the last two years I have been amazed at his strength of character and his depth of faith! He has held me up when I could no longer stand and has given me strength that I didn't think I possessed. He puts all his trust in the Lord and is unwavering in his faith. He looks forward never doubting in the Lord's plan and consistently tries to lift the burdens of others. His prayers are always filled with thanksgiving for our blessings and pleas to the Lord on others behalf. His love of the Lord is evident in everything he does. I am so thankful to be married to a man of unwavering faith, pure Christlike love for others, and complete devotion to our family. He strengthens and uplifts me everyday and gives me the courage to walk forward in faith. Our children are blessed to have been born to such a goodly father. He is an unmovable rock of faith and stands as a beacon of light to me in the storms of life. I love him so much and just wanted to share what he would never say. I really am blessed!

6 comments:

Libbi said...

you caught Jeff in words!!! he is indeed amazing and one of my heros! It has been really really cool to watch his gowth and SEE the hand of the Lord in his life and now he is such an incredible example to so many...WE LOVE YOU UNCLE JEFF!!

kim e said...

So true and so glad you have each other. We are truly blessed to have him in our family. He is a wonderful example for all.

Lynn said...

Haha, I am ok with this one since I think your husband is pretty cool, and y'all aren't annoying:) Hahaha

jacob said...

sustained

Grandma Ard said...

Remember he is one of my wise men and a very special son to me, you should treat him wonderful always or else I will complain, can you imagine me doing that! Momma

ELIZEM said...

You can really see daddy's gray hair in the pic huh....I am so mean lol