Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Anniversary!

On Valentines Day we celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary! Wow..it doesn't seem like it has been that long. So much has happened in these last 17 years. We have grown and changed a lot (in all kinds of ways...hahaha). Jeff made reservations at my very favorite restaurant in Raleigh called the Angus Barn...it has the best food and service of anywhere! It was so wonderful and we ate way too much...I came home afterwards and put on my pjs...I know, where did the romance go...hehehe! It was so much fun to just spend the day with Jeff. The girls had a youth dance to go to and Jackie came to watch Mikey for us so it was fun. I am married to my perfect match (opposites do attract) and it has been a wonderful 17 years...I am very blessed! So Happy Anniversary to me and Jeff! :)

4 comments:

Libbi said...

love your background!!!! It seems impossible that it was 17 years ago!!!! Y'all are awesome.

kim e said...

Glad it was a happy celebration.
You do make a great pair.

myglorydays said...

I love when you prove me right.... You guys are a perfect couple just like I said at the gym before you ever met. I too have an opposite & they do attract. hehe!
I have never eaten at Angus Barn. I will have to try it...it may be one of the only places I have not eaten at ;)

Jo Ann said...

Congratulations on finding the perfect guy for you!!!
It is awesome in this day and time to be married 5 years, so 17 is ever more awesome! CONGRATS!