Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Got Food?

OK...now normally I don't do posts like this but I am so proud of my new $150.00 freezer that we got from Craigs list. Thanks to my friend, Teri, for keeping an eye out for me for a stand up freezer, I was able to get one yesterday. Jeff drove and picked it up then he singlehandedly unloaded it off his truck and put it in my garage! We have been working really hard on getting our 3 months supply and we have finally acheived what we feel is a good 3 months supply of food in our house so I just had to take a minute and show it off! I am so proud of the little bit that we have been picking up each week over the last year. It has grown over time and we are pleased with our progress! I have posted some pictures below....here is a glimpse of our obeying the counsel of doing a little at a time...




My freezer stocked almost full!I'm showing off our new freezer...what a deal!
PART of our cornstarch supply!

Our Pantry!






6 comments:

myglorydays said...

Wow it looks great & very neat too. My pantry is crazy looking & I ate all my devil chips (that is what Mark calls potato chips because they are tempting - haha).
Good job on your 3 month supply.
Jewel

Libbi said...

i will be on your doorstep. thanks!!! and i am impressed.

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

wow - that is a lot of cornstarch (but you gotta have it!)
ooh...i want a pantry :)

Unknown said...

Jean...what a beautiful pantry and freezer! Wow, your 3 months supply is looking terrific. You have done such a nice job in following the counsel of prophets. I know it feels so good to have the blessing of obedience. The blessing of Alma will be upon you which is the blessing of peace upon your home, your spouse, your children and upon you.
Love you, Teri

grandma ard said...

I am proud of you and your freezer!And since I live close your 3 month supply is mine too! Thank you for obeying the prophet! I love you, Momma

Unknown said...

Love the new freezer! I'm so jealous - isn't craigslist.com the best?