Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jeff's latest project!

Ever since we moved into this house, I have wanted to have a built in section in my corner where the kids can sit and work on the computer. We have had this ugly computer desk over in the corner and I have never liked it. Finally, Jeff told me this past week that he is going to fix up that area for me! He and I went on Saturday and got the things he needed then he built it all for me in one afternoon and evening! By the time we went to bed last night it was all complete and I am so happy with how it turned out! Having a husband who is handy is truly a blessing! He is my hero jack of all trades!!! Now there are other projects I have in mind.....



6 comments:

kim e said...

A nice little corner office. Ya'll can do lots of work now and keep it neat in the process. Jeff is certainly handy! (Seems from the photo Jeff looks a bit tuckered out... I can see who did the work and who watched. hehe)

myglorydays said...

Nice work area but is that dualing computers for the kids. New games.... assign then topics to google. You know weird stuff they do not know like where our tax money is going. ha ha! Very cool ... I can see Jeff loves you. Oh wait, I knew that already ;)

ELIZEM said...

Makes school time look more organized. I can actually spread out my stuff!! LUV IT!!!!

Libbi said...

I loved it and especially loved that you still have your computer on your lap!!! Seriously, it looks great and Jeff does look tired (leave it to our sweetheart sister to point that out!!)I can't wait for one of my sons/sons-in-law to do those kind of projects when we get a new house!!!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

Nice. I love those black brackets...I might go get the same ones for our room. (Except I'd have my shelves filled with computer junk rather than picture frames...I never have been good at 'decor'.)
It takes Rob a month to do a project, or longer to 'get around to it'...I'm impressed.

jacob said...

i think it's hilarious jeff made the corner office computer deal, and yet there's a picture of you using a computer in the recliner clearly opposite from the computer station! heh. it reminded me of this one time i went through this phase where about all i was eating was ravioli from chefboyardee (spelling?). so i finally went to the grocery store to buy a bunch of food. i got back and was so pleased with a kitchen full of food. then in my joy i walked to the cabinets and made some more ravioli! (spelling! that doesn't look right either). i'm sure you use the new setup, but that picture was funny!!! great job jeff, if the world started spinning crooked, he'd figure out a way to fix it!