Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My New Background!

Okay...I had to make a post about this because Emily doesn't like it! So the "i'm buggin" on the sides just means that I'm bugging my kids with this background! Also...the cars remind me of how much Noah loved his little cars and that makes me smile! I also LOVE all the bright colors because I think that if it is the brighter, the better! So everyone...now you know why I chose this particular background...Emily, you are just going to have to get over it..hahahaha!

5 comments:

Libbi said...

I always tell my kids that part of the contract I signed when I took them home from the hospital was that I would take every chance to embarrass and aggravate them! I personally love the cute love bug cars...rent Herbie and have them watch it...GO JEAN!!!

ELIZEM said...

One, I do not like it at all

Two, I will NEVER get over it


Luv, Emily :)

kim e said...

Hey, we are all about the 80's and the love bug was really cool then. It does make me smile. Before I read this post I was thinking that was cool that you made a background in honor of Michael and his pinewood derby race. I know Noah is smiling up above!

myglorydays said...

I like VWs & would love one .... I am thinking now of a money sign background because I like money & these days it makes me smile. haha! Really, it is cute & if it makes you smile I say keep it. These days with the economy I say smile when you can :)

I do not even know how to do a background ... I am computer challenged.

DeeDee said...

Love it! Primarily because it does remind me of Noah and his rainbow shirt and his cars. The world is so full of greys and blacks that we all need to color our lives a little. Keep smilin'