Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired!

Michael and I have now caught the bronchitis bug that seems to be going around up here. Emily spent 2 weeks trying to get over it! We started getting it last week and now it has hit us full time. Michael gets some energy in the mornings and then by the afternoon he runs out. I don't have any energy anytime...I get up and try to do some things and then end up sitting down in my comfy chair with my blanket for the rest of the day. Emily and Lauren have really pitched in and helped as well as Jeff. We are just trying to rest as much as possible to get over this horrible bug. I took a picture of Mikey sleeping under a quilt on the couch...Pugslie snuggled up with him because sleeping is her favorite thing to do. We are all hoping to me better soon!


5 comments:

ELIZEM said...

i luv seeing a picture of pugslie in her normal habitat...ASLEEP! rofl

Stacey said...

I hope you guys feel better soon.
Luv U!

myglorydays said...

Sorry you guys are sick. Hoping you feel better soom. XOXOXOX

DeeDee said...

Certainly understand how you were feeling. Libbi here Mon and Tues for Will's homecoming and I was sick then. Finally doctor today and they fussed because I waited so late. Two shots, steriods, antibiotic, and more. Maybe we'll all be better soon. Will pray for you and check with you. Maybe some chicken soup would help. Sure wish I could make you some.

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

Sorry you're sick. I just read several posts at once. So I'm consolidating comments.
I barely knew Pres. Wilford (b/c I left for college right after my parents moved to live there), but I could tell what an amazing leader he was. (He reminds me of a favorite leader from my life.)
I like the talk comments...your comments reminded me (like so many things I have been hearing lately) to enjoy my children now...I tend to fill up my plate with so much to do that I forget to leave room for "dessert".