Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our Snow Day!!!!!!

Here are some pictures of our wonderful snow day! We are forecast to get between 4 and 8 inches of snow by the time this is all said and done but we wanted to share with you our beautiful snow ...... what a fun day!!!

Emily's Picture says it all!


The Snow is coming down!

Lauren getting used to the cold air!

Pugslie's bathroom break!

Michael got as far as the hat and decided to stay in the bed!

Lauren enjoying the snow!

Emily loves the snow!

Emily and Mom having a good time!

Are you ever too old to enjoy snow???

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

Snow Day more like a blizzard! You and Emily are "snow angels". Love your hat. Looks like the white one I got for Christmas. Hopefully you all don't have to go out anywhere. Where, oh, where has Jeff gone that's so important. Hopefully he's home and safe. Play safe and stay warm!

kim e said...

I love the snow. It seems to make everyone smile. IT makes the world look so clean and beautiful. Have fun!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

Just make sure no one eats the snow where Pugslie had his bathroom break!

Stacey said...

Jean-you look cute out there with your pigtails grinning so big in the snow. Looks like you gals had a blast! Where's the snowman??

myglorydays said...

I loved to look at the snow. Sadly (boo hoo) I had no one to play in the snow with & so I painted my bedroom instead. But I walked over & looked out every few minutes. You guys look like you had a blast. Wish I had been with you!!!
Jewel

Libbi said...

No! you are never too old to enjoy snow! My Idaho/Utah college kids get sick of it but we still love it down here..and I love that everyone I know in Columbia put up a "snow day" blog (well except Jared and Jacob...) because we are all crazy about the beautiful snow! oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hat and coat. sorry Big MAC was sick!!