Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mikey's new ride!!!!

Michael loves his new bike car! It is an early birthday present...we decided he needed it to keep up with his sisters and their bikes...too bad he didn't have it when we were on vacation! He has had a ball with it and rides it up and down the street and around the cul-de-sac all the time. His dad and I rode on it and it KILLED us...it is a great work-out. We keep telling Michael that he won't be toting around extra pounds if he keeps riding this thing...hahaha! We thought we would show everyone this cool twist on bike riding! Jeff loves it and thinks he would like to build one now....you know Jeff and anything that has wheels...! Jeff may have to ride this to work if gas keeps going up......hehehe!



5 comments:

kim e said...

Cool ride! I bet that is a fun workout. I know Michael will love crusing around on his new wheels. Happy early bday Michael!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

I was hoping you'd put up pictures of his new bike. Mom told me about it. Have fun - happy early birthday

Jodi said...

I love this bike!!! It is so cool! Where did you find such a thing?

Libbi said...

Love it!!! and it will be great exercise!!! Happy early Birthday Michael...I'll be up on the 30th..we'll have to have a party then!!

myglorydays said...

I liked it when I saw it but still no desire to ride it. The word lazy comes to mind & I am with bikes. haha!
HAPPY BIRTDAY Mikey! Give him a big kiss from Aunt Jewel.