Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BOYS ON JULY 28TH!!!!!

Monday is a special day, it's the day I get sing Happy Birthday to you! I can hardly believe that Michael is 10 years old and that Noah would be 7! Time has gone by so fast! We will celebrate Mikey's birthday by going to Fuddruckers (his favorite hamburger spot because they have the BEST fries as Mikey says) and we will go purchase a Smiley Face Balloon to send up for Noah! What a special day this is for Mom....I got the best two boys in the world on the same day...aren't I lucky????? HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL....you are a great blessing to me everyday! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH....Mommy misses your smiling face everyday! I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!


4 comments:

myglorydays said...

Happy Birthday to Mikey!! And a special hug to Noah's Mom. I love you & will be thinking of you. Call is you want company.

Libbi said...

Happy Birthday boys!!!!! I LOVE that picture. Michael, I remember so well the day you were born...Aunt Kim and I walked your Mama all around Grandma's neighborhood and when your Daddy came in, your Mama started crying and crying and she said, "I can't do this!" but she did!!!! and I also remember Noah..I was so very happy and excited that the twins would have a cousin their age. Andrew and the twins and I are going to bring you a present Michael and today we are buying a yellow smiley face balloon and sending it off to Noah! We love you both!!!!!!!!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY children dear - I love fuddruckers too! but not for the fries - I don't like fries - I would give them to michael! I've been thinking of Noah all day.

kim e said...

I love that picture. I am so glad you have that one. My blog has all my feelings for this special day!