Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS........

I guess this is a place that I can share my thoughts and feelings sometimes. These past few weeks I have struggled to find some solace in a world that turned upside down for me on July 6, 2007. I have a wonderful family that I love with all of my heart and am grateful for my wonderful husband who has the strength of a giant, the courage of a lion, the patience of Job and the wisdom of the ages. He is my rock and without him I don't know how I would surive. My children are amazing and their ability to understand things so deeply never ceases to amaze me. For me....I know and understand the plan of salvation and for that I am grateful but to say that that knowledge doesn't keep me from missing my beautiful little boy would be a gross understatement. I am thankful that I know I will see Noah again one day and I will have the opportunity to raise him again but until that day it is hard to be here on earth without him. I miss his beautiful smile and I miss him running around the house, playing on the computer, his endless questions and his kisses and hugs. I want everyone I meet to know that I have four children and that Noah is a beautiful little boy that is missed here on earth. I want everyone to understand that he was this wonderful light to our family and that light has gone out here for a time. I want everyone to understand that it is hard to see others with their children around Noah's age and that the pain is real and deep and I long to hold my baby again. I wonder sometimes if my heart will ever heal. I went to the temple this past week and found solace and peace within its walls. The pain at times overwhelms what I know to be true but I do know where Noah is and what he is doing so that helps me get thru the lonely days. Jeff and I continue to move forward with faith but there are days when I just need to say how I am feeling and I guess this is one of those days. I would give anything to hold my baby again and to pick up after him and to chase him around and to change his accidents and tell him how much he means to me. A night doesn't go by that I don't look up into the Heavens and tell him that I love him before I go to sleep like I do all my children. I am thankful Heavenly Father gave him to me and allowed me to be his mother. What a great privilege for me. I have been so blessed.....thanks for listening to my ramblings.....! Below is the last picture we took of Noah. Emily took it on July 4th....I am so thankful we have it.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh Jean, I don't fully understand the pain that you and Jeff endure, but I know it must be incredibly awful as well as lonely because not many have been through what you have. When ever I think of the time we almost lost Rachel, tears spring to my eyes at just the thought of those few terrible moments when we truly believed she was gone. I couldn't imagine those moments being stretched into a lifetime. I wish I could say something comforting, but all I can say is the Savior knows and understands and can give you by some miraculous unexplained way that peace which passes all understanding, even when the people around you cannot. I love you and pray that you will find peace.

kim e said...

I just want you to know I think about you and Noah and your hurting heart more than you know and you remind me of the scripture in Job 1:21 and 22.
I have seen you go forward and serve others and continue to love Heavenly Father and bring happiness to those around you. You are steadfast and immovable in your faith and I have been blessed by seeing you face such a difficult trial. You give me courage to face lifes challanges.
Thank you for being the good sister that you are and sharing your feelings.
I love you,
Kim

Libbi said...

Kim said it right...steadfast and immovable...that's what you and Jeff are and an example to so many. We hurt with you and I never see a child Noah's age or named Noah that I don't experience that raw sore throat feeling of unshed tears...and so many times we cry with you and for you. We are here always. I love you so.

Anonymous said...

That is the most beautiful picture I have ever seen. I can feel the spirit of our Heavenly Father so strong.

Shalene said...

We will never forget him either Aunt Jean. ;)