Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tagged!!! (I have nothing else to do!)

THE RULES:
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—other people.

Make a list of things you can see without getting up:
the TV, the bathroom door, the clock on the wall, the tray that goes on Mikey's bed, and the table beside where I am sitting.

Favorite football team:
I have two...Clemson and NC State

What are you wearing now?
A pair of denim capris and a butterfly shirt

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading?
Scriptures

Do you nap a lot?
I would if I had a choice..hahahaha

Who was the last person you hugged?
Michael

What’s your current obsession/addiction?
Food

What was the last thing you said aloud?
Go ahead (Michael asked if he could read me something and I told him to go ahead)

What Web sites do you always visit when you go online?
My yahoo home page, Facebook, and family blogs

What was the last thing you bought?
groceries

What are you listening to right now?
Nothing...it is Sunday afternoon and we are sitting up here quietly reading or on the computer

What is something you wish you could do more?
See my family

What gives you hope?
The gospel and living righteously so I will be with Noah again one day

What is your favorite weather, and why?
Most of the time I like it warm and sunny but some days I do enjoy the rain

What time do you usually get up?
7 to 8 am

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Losing weight (which is not going well at all...maybe that is why it is a challenge)!

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
Zebulon, North Carolina (I would stay where I am at...)

Favorite Movie?It's A Wonderful Life~

What is your favorite children’s book?
The Velveteen Rabbit

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you:
Chocolate

Have you ever met anyone famous?
Not really

If you could have any job in the world , what would it be?
I loved being a secretary...

Who is the last person you went on a date with?
My sweetheart...which I am looking forward to going on another one soon!!!!

What was the last thing you ate?
A bag of M&M's (hmmm..maybe that is why the weight loss thing isn't going well!!!)

If you had $500 in your hand right now.... what would you do with it?
I would pay off some debt!

If you didn't have a job or go to school what would you do with your time?
If you don't count motherhood as a job then I would do what I am doing now...clean, take care of kids, cook, all the same stuff!

And my new question....If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why???

I tag.....Libbi, Kim, and Jewel!

2 comments:

kim e said...

what would you change about yourself?

myglorydays said...

What is your favorite charity to donate time to? & why it?