Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

WE ARE ON THE WAY HOME!!!

To everyone who has prayed, fasted, called and been a complete strength to us...we say a great big THANK YOU!!! We have felt the Lord's hand blessing us as we are now coming to what we hope will be the end of hospital stays for a while! We are going home today and then leaving in less than 2 weeks for a wonderful beach trip for 2 weeks. We are all getting excited about it and I can tell you that we need the rest and relaxation or more esp...I NEED THE REST AND RELAXATION!!!!! I am looking forward to being back home with my family and Lauren is as well. She has had an extremely tough hospital stay this time but in the end I think we will all be better for it. She is a tough young lady who understands the power of prayer and faith and we are grateful for the knowledge we have that helps us get thru tough times. Myrtle Beach here we come!!!!

4 comments:

Jared A. Edwards said...

Kristen and I will be at the beach during that time also...only, we'll be in Charleston. Watch out for sharks and more importantly, "SEAWEED MAN!"

Libbi said...

we are counting the days!!! and Heather and Kyle will be in Cherry Grove visiting Kyle's cousins who will be there the Mon and Tues we are there!! I can't wait to see you!

LaNelle said...

Yea for coming home! And I know you NEED to rest and relaxation but I sure am jealous and wish I could be there! Maybe next year if Steven gets to work in SC or NC for the summer!

myglorydays said...

Thanks for me my friend.
I love you & Lauren and are soooo happy you are finally home. I know this was a very, very hard stay & you have both become tired of not be home. May God bless you & I hope Mrytle Beach is great frun for the whole family.