Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, June 07, 2008

MY ONE OF A KIND BEACH BAG!!!

How do I begin to describe this wonderful one of a kind beach bag that Beth made for me to go the beach with??? I have looked and looked for the perfect bag that fits all of my needs and I have never been able to find one so I was talking to Beth about it one day and she told me that she thought she could make me one. I told her all that I wanted and below you have a picture of my perfect bag! It has a zipper at the top to zip up the whole bag. A zipper pocket inside to hold small things, zipper pockets on either side and a zipper pocket in the front. It also has pockets on each side for water bottles. I have the perfect bag and I know it will be the envy of other people who need to carry as much as I do! Beth...thank you, thank you, thank you...how you did it with your brood, I'll never know but I am glad you did! Okay...everyone, below is my perfect one of kind original beach bag! I LOVE IT!!!! Isn't it great????

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I love this bag! I wish I could sew more than a straight line...urgh. i definately have "bag envy". I am a sucker for a good carry everything but the kitchen sink bag.

I hope your family has the best vacation, lots of relaxing, fun and good memories. You all definately deserve it.

I am glad to hear that Lauren is feeling better. I always feel out of touch with all the family, even my immediate family. But the whole gang is always in my prayers and in my heart.

Love you guys! Have fun in the sun!

LaNelle said...

I love your bag and you can tell Lauren that I think she is a perfect model! I think Beth should start a business and sell her bag creations online cause they are so stinking cute and perfect!

myglorydays said...

I want to be in line for the totally "cool" bag. I am so jealous but you know my middle name starts with a "C".
Cudos to Beth & I will agree that is a good looking model too.
It is only 6 days away & I am getting fairly excited for my vacation too. Different area though. Have a fun & restful vacation - can you do that. Well, go for fun when in doubt. lol

Jodi said...

Beth is the bag-making Queen!!! (I got nosy and checked out her blog and saw her super awesome diaper bag!) I too have bag-envy! How in the world does she have time with all the little ones??? I am so glad Lauren is home and feeling better. I expect plenty of pics of the vacation!

Libbi said...

Be glad she put a "C" on it or it might find its way into my van at the beach!!! HAHAHAHA...Seriously, I love it, agree that Lauren should be a model and that Beth is incredibly talented...takes sfter her Mama in that! (but she's brilliant like me and a laid back SUPER MOM like you...she got the best of us all!) CAN'T WAIT TO SEE Y'ALL!!!! Sand sun and waves...here we come!