Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

This has been a wonderful mothers day week-end! On Saturday, we spent most of the day running around getting everything for the mothers at church and I enjoyed spending all that quality time with Jeff! Jeff is grilling out steaks for dinner today and we are having baked potatoes and salad along with a yummy strawberry trifle dessert. Below are some pictures of our day...I love all the mothers in my life and am grateful for their influence...I am especially grateful for my own wonderful mother!!! I am also grateful for my wonderful children who have brought me more joy than I can put into words! Happy Mothers Day!

Jeff getting the steaks ready for the grill!

Jean with my yellow corsage Jeff brought me to remind me of Noah and my picture of my baby!



\


3 comments:

kim e said...

Wonderful photos! I am glad your day was great. I love the yellow flower for Noah.

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

looking at pictures with twins - Kaitlyn (excited): "look it's aunt jean it's aunt jean i love aunt jean" and "oh, it's my grandma, grandma!" "it's aunt jean again!" :) we can't wait to see y'all this summer! "Kaitlyn's favorite friend is aunt jean. aunt jean is my friend and she's right there."
i love you too!

myglorydays said...

Great photos - I am envious that you got to spend the day with all your children (well Noah in spirit) & your Mom.
I love my day with Stacey & the Hophers but missed my other kids & esp. Mom.
Love you, Jewel