Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

A visit from Daddy Tom and DeeDee

We had SO MUCH FUN with Daddy Tom and DeeDee.....they came to spend a night with us and we laughed the whole night....Daddy Tom showed off his competitive side when we played a game of rummy.....I came SO CLOSE to beating his this time but once again he maintains his champion status.....grrrrrr! Maybe next time!!! Enjoy our pictures from their short visit.....

Michael learning the game from Daddy Tom

Emily and Lauren showing off their baseball skills on the Wii


Pugslie giving out tons of "kisses"...she loved Daddy Tom and DeeDee
DeeDee relaxing on the couch

Our Rummy game.....too fun!

2 comments:

ELIZEM said...

I luv the video, it's still cracks me up

Libbi said...

ok I am laughing so hard, everyone is going to wake up!!! classic DT!!! heeheehee oh MAN! I want to play!! so glad y'all had fun. and puh-lease..DT nor ANYONE else intimidates you so get another excuse...and thanks for keeping my sweet babies...where are the pictures because I know you took some!