Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary to my Sweetheart!


Jeff and I were married 18 years ago on Valentines Day in the Washington DC Temple! This week-end has been so appropriate with the snow as there was snow falling the day we got married. All I can say is this has been the happiest 18 years of my life and Jeff is my sweetheart, my rock, an incredible father, extremely patient, and the love of my life! I am looking forward to spending many more years making memories with my incredible husband! Aren't I so blessed???

5 comments:

kim e said...

Glad you had such a wonderful anniversary. Ya'll make a great looking couple! Love the smiles.

ELIZEM said...

yes u r blessed and i have great mommy and daddy!! :)

(PS- now begins the 9 month wait to my happy 18th b-day lol)

Libbi said...

Good Heavens Emily!!!! I guess you WILL be 18...oh my! Happy Anniversary to the greatest couple I know (and I well remember the snow in DC that day!)

Life is for Laughing said...

How exciting!!!! We miss you guys!!!! Have a great anniversary

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

That is the biggest smile I've ever seen on jeff...he looks like michael! :)