Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, November 02, 2009

November already???

I cannot believe that it is November already! Where has this year gone??? It was great to have November start on a Sunday...I loved that! We really enjoyed our Sunday...we, along with Momma and Nathan, were joined by Nate and Lynn VanValkenburg, the missionaries, and my adorable nephew, Jacob and his girlfriend, Brittany! We had such a great day and I thought last night that November could not have started out any better...friends and family are a perfect way to start the month! So...now begins the holiday season....my favorite time of year!



2 comments:

kim e said...

Now those pics sure had lots of happy smiling faces!

LaNelle said...

Jacob has a girlfriend? I did not know of such a thing...she looks adorable!

I'm glad you had a wonderful day but I'm jealous that I wasn't there too!