Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sometimes....

Sometimes there are no words to express the feelings in my heart....there are many times I experience things while Lauren is in the hospital that squeeze my heart and bring me many tears but I rarely share those times....sometimes because they are sacred, sometimes because they are too tender to share, and sometimes there is no way to express those feelings in words. I oft times use too many words and I think about Noah when he would say, "no more words, Mommy"...sometimes, we just have to trust in the Lord and walk forward with blind, total faith. Those times are hard and each step is painful and at sometime in the future, we will understand.....but for now there are no words.....

2 comments:

myglorydays said...

I know how Noah felt. Sometimes feeling loved is better than hearing it. But I must use my words "I love you".

Anonymous said...

I know how Noah felt. Sometimes feeling loved is better than hearing it. But I must use my words "I love you".

www.golden-slot.com