Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

I have been thinking over the past year and what goals I had set to see if I actually completed any of them. I did complete a few, which made me happy, and I am determined to do better this year. My goals for this year are as follows:

SPIRITUAL:

1. Read the Book of Mormon 4 times (a yearly goal).

2. Read the Sunday School Lesson each week and ponder it thru the week.

3. Read the Ensign each month.

4. Go to the temple at least twice a month.

5. Fast monthly.

6. Pray Daily!

7. Complete Visiting Teaching each month...100%.

PHYSICAL:

1. Follow the Weight Watcher Plan and journal food intake each week - strive to lose 1 to 2 lbs. a week.

2. Do some type of physical exercise each day working up to 45 minutes a day.

3. Get a proper amount of sleep each day (even if I need to take a nap).

TEMPORAL:

1. Plan healthy meals each week and budget that amount of money.

2. Save at least $5.00 a week.

3. No "spontaneous" spending.

4. Work on building up food storage by buying a storage item each week.

I know these seem like lofty goals but I am determined to reach them. I want to stretch myself this year and work hard to become the best me that I can be. I am thankful for the power of prayer and how it helps me when I feel like I can't reach higher. I am thankful for the blessings that have poured out to us this year and I know the Lord is always aware of my family. I am thankful for His guidance and I know that in this new year, He will continue to guide me and help me be all that I can be! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Reynolds Rundown said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! I love you Jean, and think you are awesome. Good luck in all your goals!